Power Dvd Decoder Problem With Windows Media Player And Cyberlink Power Dvd?

Problem with Windows media player and cyberlink power dvd? - power dvd decoder

I have a new Toshiba with Windows Vista and had installed Windows Media Player 11, but wouldnt play the DVD, you can download CyberLink DVD. I thought this program should be together yet, what should I do? I am now using in a position to Power DVD for movies, but keeps the picture jumps a bit, but I do not know how to solve this problem. Even now, when I can in Power DVD, to set the volume too high, but that Media Player is a limit, and it was very small ... How do I make a program good?

Low-player and says he needs a DVD decoder (MPEG-2 decoder)

Cyberlink Power DVD (it was assumed that the DVD decoder, but how you use Windows Media Player works work) with perfect sound loud, but breaks the picture.

Thank you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment