Funny Toilet Paper Ok Folks I Am Back Toilet Paper Miracle Now Is This Funny Or Not?

Ok folks i am back Toilet Paper Miracle now is this funny or not? - funny toilet paper

Fresh from my shower, I stood before the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.

Instead of telling me romantically, it's not true, it is with an unusual suggestion: "If you want to grow your breasts, and then a piece of toilet paper and rub for a few seconds every day"

Ready to try anything, I have a piece of toilet paper and stood before the mirror, rubbing between my breasts. How long will it take? "I asked. It grows over a period of several years, my husband replies.

I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will my breasts larger over the last few years?

Without hesitation, said, "for his ass, he worked?

He is still alive, and with a lot of therapy can go again, though probably continue to take their meals with a straw.

Stupid Stupid Man

12 comments:

sonia_iz... said...

all of the ass was, but it was good for a ..................
ha ha ha Big Chris
*
(Keep them coming)

sonia_iz... said...

all of the ass was, but it was good for a ..................
ha ha ha Big Chris
*
(Keep them coming)

crazyazz... said...

ROLMMFAO!

funny babe!

Tia said...

I've heard, sorry. but still fun!

JACQUELINE T said...

OMG! That's funny!

cats said...

Funny! 100!

JAM123 said...

Ha ha ha. "
This is a good Chris. "
10/10 again. "
Cheers mate. "

Mrs. Vesic said...

Ha ha ha! xD
Excellent! xD

Here are a star! *

Grey Mare said...

Tee Hee Hee. "

I like that!

Daniel J said...

If this is not the first time, but always laughing!

Prodigal Son said...

It's excellent, well done.

Babette said...

Who was funnie OH!

ROTFLMHineyOff!

:)

Post a Comment